1/22/2006

Four Meme

Nobody tagged me but...I thought I would contribute to the Four Things meme. So, here goes:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

Jet Refueler
Construction Laborer
Car Wash Attendant
Corporate Lawyer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have

To Kill a Mockingbird
It's A Wonderful Life
Harold and Maude
The Wizard of Oz

Four Places I Have Lived

Farr Street, Tripp Park, Scranton, PA
Princeton, New Jersey
Bigelow Boulevard, Polish Hill, Pittsburgh, PA
Sewickley, PA

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

24
ESPN Sportscenter
Seinfeld
Star Trek (all series)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation

Yucatan Peninsula & Mexico City, Mexico
Four Corners area where NM, CO, AZ & UT intersect
The Jersey Shore
Myrtle Beach, SC

Four Websites I Visit Daily

My Lycos home page
Bizz Bang Buzz
My fantasy sports page
My hotmail account

Four Favorite Foods

Pizza (light on the cheese)
Pasta (red sauce please)
Cereal/Granola (my special mix)
Fish sandwich (baked of course)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

At Invesco field, Denver CO. (the Steelers playoff game is about to start)
Visiting my daughter, just about anywhere
At a live sporting event
At the movies

Technorati Tags: