1/30/2006

Will Work for Super Bowl Ticket

What better way to repay your tireless blogger who consistently posts mounds of useful information for your use than to ensure his attendance at the Super Bowl?

When the Steelers were last in the Super Bowl in 1996, I let myself be talked out of attending and lived to regret the decision. I swore that if the Steelers ever made it to the Big Game again in my lifetime, I would not make the same mistake twice. Yet, I just can not convince myself to pay $3,000 for a ticket.

What I can offer instead is $3,000 worth of legal services in exchange for a ticket. That is 10 hours of my services at my normal rate. So if you have a Super Bowl ticket that you are willing to exchange and a contract that requires drafting, review or negotiation, a corporation to be set up or other need for business legal services, drop me a line or give me a call and we will work out the details.

If you prefer, I will, of course, pay cash instead, if the price is not too steep.