3/01/2006

Without a Net: Going Solo

I believe it was Dennis Kennedy who made a statement to the effect that within a certain time period after you start blogging, you will be doing something different with your career. Well, with all this talk in the blogosphere of "small being the new big" and after writing for 18 months or so on this blog about startups, I caught an irresistible entrepreneurship bug myself. So, starting today, I am officially a solo practioner.

Yesterday was my birthday and my last day at the firm where I spent the past sixteen years practicing business and technology law. Today, I start a new year and a new adventure. Stay tuned for more developments and check out my updated website for more information on my fixed fee legal and independent general counsel practice.


Technorati Tags: , , ,