4/08/2005

Seven Habits for Business Success

"Plan Thoroughly...

To plan better, develop the habit of asking and answering the following questions:

What exactly is my product or service?
Who exactly is my customer?
Why does my customer buy?
What does my customer consider value?
What is it that makes my product or service superior to that of my competitors?
Why is it that my prospective customer does not buy?
Why does my prospective customer buy from my competitor?
What value does he/she perceive in buying from my competitor?
How can I offset that perception and get my competitor's customers to buy from me?
What one thing must my customer be convinced of to buy from me, rather than from someone else?...
Get Organized Before You Get Started...
Find the Right People...
Delegate Wisely...
Inspect What You Expect...
Measure What Gets Done...
Keep People Informed..."

Read more in this entrepreneur.com article.