2/16/2005

Free Fun OSCAR Pick Em POOL

Every year when the Academy Award nominations are announced, I make it a point to see all the movies nominated for Best Picture before the Oscar telecast. Having accomplished this task, I am now ready to make my predictions of the winners. If you would like to do the same, I invite you to participate in the first:

BIZZ BANG BUZZ OSCAR POOL

To Join in the fun go to Oscar Pick'em - from Yahoo! Movies, sign up and join Group 1510 with the Password - bizzbangbuzz. Remember, it is the Group ID# (1510), not the group name, that you use to join the group.

The pool is strictly for fun and bragging rights, although if I can think of an appropriate prize between now and the February 27 show, you may be the lucky winner.

By the way, here is a list in alphabetical order of the 2004 movies I have seen, with asterisks next to the ones I especially enjoyed:

The Aviator
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind*
Fahrenheit 9/11
Finding Neverland*
Garden State*
The Grudge*
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban*
House of Flying Daggers*
The Incredibles*
Kill Bill Vol. 2*
Maria Full of Grace*
Million Dollar Baby
Napoleon Dynamite*
Open Water
The Passion of the Christ
Phantom of the Opera
Ray
Shaun of the Dead*
Shrek 2
Sideways*
Spider-man 2
The Terminal