1/21/2005

Cool Tool: RSS Digest

One of the great pleasures of blogging is contributing to a community of fellow bloggers and blog readers. I am also aware how "One thing can lead to another." This is particularly true in home remodeling where, before you know it, the simple "patch the ceiling" project can morph into a complete redo of the sixty year old bathroom. (This happened to me.)

I recently read a post on Research Buzz about a tool that powers the showing and syndication of RSS and news feed on your Web page with no programming, RSS Digest.

One thing has led to another and I have incorporated feeds from my other blogs into this one using the service. Perhaps more of interest to the entrepreneurial, open source and nanotechnology communities, however, I have created three "meta" sites that aggregate news and blogs feeds on those topics.

Please consider visiting EntreMeta.com, OpenSourceMeta.com, and NanoMeta.com. Let me know what you think and particularly about any sources that you think should be added.